Thursday, October 16, 2008

Homeland

I went to Homeland last night and saved about 40% . I was hoping I would do better, but I had to buy stuff that wasn't on sale since it's been awhile since I've gone shopping. Remember Homeland doubles coupons up to $1! Here are some of the deals I got-

Sale Items-
Veg-all Cans x3 ~ 2.25 - MC (insert) $1/3 = 3 for .25
Kellogg's Cereal ~ 1.99 - MC (printable) $1/1 = Free
Frosted Mini Wheats ~ 3.00 - MC (printable) $1/1 = 1$
Voila Frozen Dinner ~ 3.00 - MC (insert) $1/1 = 1$

NonSale-
Ronzoni Pasta ~ 1.68 - MC (insert) $1/1 = .32 overage
Whisker Lickens Cat Treats ~ 1.67 - MC (insert) $1/1 = .33 overage

I got Juicy Juice for about 1.30 with a printable $1/1 and there were a few other things that I can't recall right now but I don't feel like searching for my receipt. Thank you to Sarah for telling me you have to cut the coupon out of the ad and hand it to the cashier. Saved me some time at the register. I saved about 65$ after my One Card savings, and coupons. Not bad.

No comments: